WHAT Volunteers wanted--volunteer for one a day a week for 2.5 hours a get a full season subscription
WELLFLEET - Wellfleet Harbor Actors Theater (WHAT) seeks volunteers in a variety of positions for their 2007 season. Your volunteer hours translate into great benefits.
A volunteer wine and cheese party will be held (date to be determined) where you can meet the staff and volunteers and sign up for the season.
Volunteers are needed in the following areas:
- USHERING: Assist the house manager get the theater ready for the show, prepare and hand out programs, tear tickets, seat patrons. A fun way to get involved with only a few hours a week of commitment.
- CONCESSIONS: Sell refreshments at our stand during pre-show and intermission. Set-up, and break down. Everyone loves working the concession. New This Year; Liquor Licenses at both theaters
- POSTERING: Help get the word out about our shows by putting up posters in your neighborhood.
- MAILINGS: WHAT does several large mailings each season. We could always use help stuffing envelopes. labeling, and helping with mailings and distribution
- OFFICE HELP: If you have some time to help with data entry, filing, and general office work, let us know and we'll get you involved as projects arise.
- LOAD -IN/STRIKE/BACKSTAGE: Want to help build the set, or tear it down? Get to know the artistic team and lend a hand, maybe work backstage or on props.
- BOX OFFICE: Take messages, answer phones, load tickets, greet customers.
- OTHER HELP: Do you have any special skills, i.e.: carpentry, electrical, audio, visual, design, costuming, computer, art, lighting, box office, etc. Let us know and we'll try to place you in an area of your expertise
As a volunteer, you will see free shows, go to the opening night parties, attend special dinners, eat good food, meet great people, make new friends, get free stuff and become part of a special family!
- Volunteers wanted
- Volunteer one day a week for 2.5 hours - get a full season subscription
- Do two days and get two subscriptions
- Recommend a new volunteer and get a subscription
Visit WHAT's website here, email Mitch Eskie at [email protected] or call 508-349-3011 for more information.