Trips have been canceled today
The storm has cancelled many ferry trips today, including those aboard the M/V Iyanough Hyannis/Nantucket fast ferry. Photo courtesy of H. Flint Ranney.
Due to the current weather conditions, all ferry travel to and from the islands is on a trip by trip basis today. The Steamship Authority urges all travelers to call 508-477-8600 for information on today's trips.
Currently, the following trips have been canceled due to extreme weather:
- 9:15 a.m. M/V Eagle Hyannis to Nantucket trip
- 9:30 a.m. M/V Iyanough Nantucket to Hyannis trip
- 9:30 a.m. M/V Martha's Vineyard Woods Hole to Vineyard Haven trip
- 9:30 a.m. M/V Nantucket Vineyard Haven to Woods Hole trip
- 8:30 a.m. M/V Gayhead Woods Hole to Vineyard Haven
- 9:45 a.m. M/V Gayhead Vineyard Haven to Woods Hole trip
- 1:55 p.m. M/V Iyanough Hyannis to Nantucket trip
- 3:15 p.m. M/V Iyanough Nantucket to Hyannis trip
We will update this page as information becomes available. Information is also available on the SSA site here.