Open office hours scheduled for April 18 & 19
Local office hours for State Representative Sarah Peake (D-Provincetown) have been announced for Wednesday and Thursday, April 18 and 19. According to Peake's Chief of Staff, Dorothy Smith, the representative will be available in each of the towns of the 4th Barnstable District, including Precinct 3 in Brewster which was recently added during redistricting.
Representative Peake will be available to speak to citizens in the following locations:
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
- 10 a.m. to 11:15 a.m., Harwich Community Center, Room #5, 100 Oak Street, Harwich
- 12:30 p.m. to 1:45 p.m., Chatham Council on Aging, Dining Room, 193 Stony Hill Road, North Chatham
- 2 p.m. to 3:15 p.m., Orleans Town Hall, Tonset Room, 19 School House Road, Orleans
- 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., Brewster Council on Aging, 1st Floor Office, 1673 Main Street, Brewster
Thursday, April 19, 2012
- 10 a.m. to 11:15 a.m., Eastham Town Hall, Timothy Smith Room, 2500 State Highway (Route 6), Eastham
- 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m., Wellfleet Council on Aging, Conference Room, 715 Old King's Highway, Wellfleet
- 2 p.m. to 3:15 p.m., Truro Town Hall, Historic Meeting Room, 1st Floor, Truro
- 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., Provincetown Council on Aging, Room 10, 26 Alden Street, Provincetown
Appointments to meet with Peake anywhere in the district may also be made by calling Dorothy Smith at 617-722-2015.