The Cape Cod Cooperative Extension is offering a “ServSafe” Recertification class later this month.
- “ServSafe” recertification in applied food safety for the food service industry will be offered on November 22, 2016 from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. The Recertification will be held at the Barnstable County Complex Old Jail Building, Harborview Conference Room, 3195 Main Street, Barnstable Village. This five-hour course and re-certification examination is sponsored by the Cape Cod Cooperative Extension Service.
- All Food Service locations MUST have an up-to-date ServSafe certified personnel on staff.
- This course has been developed by the Educational Foundation of the National Restaurant Association to train and certify personnel in the safe handling and service of food.
- A $75.00 Registration fee, PAYABLE TO BARNSTABLE COUNTY, is required along with the registration prior to the class being held.
- For information and a registration form please go to: http://www.capecodextension.org/nutrition-education-food-safety/servsafe/
or call The Cape Cod Cooperative Extension Service at 508-375-6690.