Last week, The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod launched a new, streamlined personal online banking platform.
“We’ve completely redesigned our Personal Online Banking service, making it even easier to bank anywhere, anytime,” said John Cooke, Assistant Vice President, Online Banking Manager. “We get that making a trip to the bank doesn’t always fit your schedule, so we provide a secure and easy way to access your accounts and do your banking from any web-enabled computer, tablet, or mobile device.”
The Coop has simplified the login process so customers can access their accounts faster. Once logged in, they can check account balances, transfer funds, and pay bills; all with just a few clicks.
New features include:
- One Time Passcode – To enhance security and make it easier to login from a new device, customers now have a choice to use either their current security questions or have a one-time passcode emailed to the account on file.
- Responsive Design – The new site is device responsive, so the view automatically adjusts to the screen, regardless of whether the customer is banking from their desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device.
- Recent Transactions – The homepage features a ‘Recent’ button to quickly display the last 10 transactions on any account. Customers can also easily categorize their transactions to get a quick snapshot of where they’re spending their money.
- Account Controls – Customers can nickname accounts and change the order in which they’re displayed.
- Transaction Lists – Account detail pages display quick reference icons that show the status of pending and posted transactions.
- Search Transactions –Customers can search transactions by amount or date range.
- Transfers Simplified – Customers can quickly initiate any kind of transfer from one easy to use location. Schedule future transfers and set up recurring transfers all by clicking the appropriate boxes on the transfer screen.
- Update Profile – The new Profile Menu allows customers to update passwords, security challenge questions, email accounts and telephone numbers, as well as enroll for eStatements and Mobile Banking.
- Alerts – Setup new alerts to be sent to an email address or within Online Banking from anywhere within the site.
The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod is an independent, local, mutual community bank with over $850 million in assets. Established in 1921, the bank is committed to investing in the Cape Cod community where we live and work. The bank is headquartered in Hyannis with
branches on Route 6A in Yarmouth Port, East Dennis and West Barnstable; in Sandwich at 275 Cotuit Road; in Hyannis at 695 Attucks Lane in Independence Park; in East Harwich at 1470 Orleans Road/Route 39; in North Falmouth at 660 North Falmouth Highway; in Falmouth at 238 Worcester Court; and in Marstons Mills at 3878 Falmouth Road. For more information, please visit www.mycapecodbank.com, www.facebook.com/mycapecodbank, or call 508.568.3400.