Cape Cod Hospital and Falmouth Hospital are in urgent need of blood donations, and numerous blood drives are being held across Cape Cod in September to benefit Cape Cod Healthcare.
Cape Cod Hospital and Falmouth Hospital must have at least one week’s worth of blood on hand at all times. Since each unit collected or purchased will only last between 35 to 42 days, it is a constant challenge to maintain sufficient supply.
The majority of this month’s blood drives will be held in the CCHC Blood Mobile, which is located in the parking lot of sponsoring businesses and organizations. All blood collected at CCHC Blood Drives stays on Cape Cod to help our families, friends and neighbors.
All those who donate during the month of September will receive a $5 gift card to Cumberland Farms.
Walk-ins are welcome at all blood drives. To make an appointment to donate blood, please visit www.capecodhealth.org/giveblood or call 508-86BLOOD.
September 2017 CCHC Blood Drives
- September 5: 12:30 to 5:30 p.m., Wendy’s, 69 Long Pond Road, Plymouth
- September 6: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Mid Cape Home Centers, 15 Main Street, Orleans
- September 7: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Riverview School, 551 Route 6A, Sandwich
- September 8: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Cape Cod Harley-Davidson, 750 MacArthur Boulevard, Bourne
- September 9: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Seaside Le Mans, Mashpee Commons, Mashpee
- September 11: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Rock ‘n Roll Up Your Sleeve, Cape Cod Hospital, Lorusso Conference Room, Hyannis
- September 13: 12 noon to 6 p.m., Sandwich Chamber of Commerce Blood Drive, Stoneman Outpatient Center, 2 Jan Sebastian Way, Sandwich
- September 14: 12 noon to 6 p.m., Marine Masonic Lodge, John Wesley United Methodist Church, Falmouth
- September 15: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., Revival Presbyterian Church, 90 Hinckley Road, Hyannis
- September 18: 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Wendy’s, 32 Old Townhouse Road, South Yarmouth
- September 21: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., Harwich Community Center, 100 Oak Street, Harwich
- September 25: 12 noon to 6 p.m., Hyannis Synagogue, 145 Winter Street, Hyannis
- September 27: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Botello Lumber, 26 Bowdoin Road, Mashpee
- September 28: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Cape Cod Museum of Natural History, 869 Route 6A, Brewster
- September 29: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Hyannis Youth and Community Center, 141 Bassett Lane, Hyannis