A little something for everyone...
October Happenings at the Bourne Council on Aging
Grandparents Raising Grandchildren featuring Family Law Attorney Nicole Norkevicius
- Monday, October 30, 2017 from 10:00 – 11:30 am
- Attorney Norkevicius will be available to answer legal questions for grandparents raising grandchildren
November happenings at the Bourne Council on Aging
239 Main Street, Buzzards Bay
Men’s Breakfast featuring Charlie Noyes, Town of Bourne Emergency Management Director
- Wednesday, November, 8, 2017 from 8:00 am to 9:30 am
- Live demonstration of SMART 911 System
Mobile Dental Hygiene Service
- Monday, November 6 & 13, 2017 from 10:00 am -3:00 pm
- Offering friendly, convenient and affordable preventative dental care. The following service are free to eligible individuals with Medicaid: cleanings, screenings, oral cancer exams, fluoride treatments, denture care, education and referrals. No dental insurance? We offer affordable options.
- For more information contact – 508-827-6725