In honor of January as National Blood Donor Month, all those who donate blood at a Cape Cod Healthcare Blood Drive during the month of January will have the opportunity to enter a drawing to win a dinner and overnight stay at Foxwoods Resort Casino in Mashantucket, Connecticut. All donors this month will also receive a complimentary t-shirt.
Cape Cod Hospital and Falmouth Hospital are in urgent need of blood donations, and numerous blood drives are being held across Cape Cod in January to benefit Cape Cod Healthcare. The hospitals must have at least one week’s worth of blood on hand at all times. Since each unit collected or purchased will only last between 35 to 42 days, it is a constant challenge to maintain sufficient supply.
The majority of this month’s blood drives will be held in the CCHC Blood Mobile, which is located in the parking lot of sponsoring businesses and organizations. All blood collected at CCHC Blood Drives stays on Cape Cod to help our families, friends and neighbors.
Walk-ins are welcome at all blood drives. To make an appointment to donate blood, please visit www.capecodhealth.org/giveblood or call 508-86BLOOD.
January 2018 CCHC Blood Drives
- January 2: 12:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., Atlantic Subaru, 124 Waterhouse Road, Bourne
- January 3: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Cape Cod Hospital, Lorusso Conference Room, Hyannis
- January 4: 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Fontaine Outpatient Center, 525 Long Pond Drive, Harwich
- January 5: 12 noon to 5 p.m., Wareham Crossing, 2421 Cranberry Highway, Wareham
- January 8: 12:30 to 5:30 p.m., Anytime Fitness, 614 Main Street, Falmouth
- January 9: 12 noon to 5 p.m., Mullen Hall School, 130 Katharine Lee Bates Road, Falmouth
- January 11: 12 noon to 6 p.m., Royal Harwich, 328 Bank Street, Harwich
- January 16: 12 noon to 6 p.m., Sandwich Chamber of Commerce Blood Drive at Stoneman Outpatient Center, 2 Jan Sebastian Way, Sandwich
- January 17: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Mid Cape Home Centers, 15 Main Street, Orleans
- January 18: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Botello Lumber Company, 26 Bowdoin Road, Mashpee
- January 19: 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Entertainment Cinemas, 2-6 Enterprise Road, South Dennis
- January 23: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Sencorp, 400 Kidd’s Hill Road, Hyannis
- January 24: 9 a.m. 3 p.m., Emerald Physicians, 433 West Main Street, Hyannis
- January 25: 12 noon to 6 p.m., John Wesley Church, 270 Gifford Street, Falmouth
- January 26: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Barnstable Town Hall, 367 Main Street, Hyannis
- January 27: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., Woman’s Workout Company, 865 Attucks Way, Hyannis
- January 29: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Cotuit Federated Church, 40 School Street, Cotuit
- January 30: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., Chatham Community Center, 702 Main Street, Chatham
- January 31: 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Falmouth Hospital, Burwell Conference Center, 100 Ter Heun Drive, Falmouth