With thanks to the Town of Yarmouth:
National Grid road work week of April 9, 2018 National Grid and R H White construction crews will continue work on the Mid Cape Gas Main Replacement Project during the week of April 9, 2018 in the following locations:
- Crews will continue installing pipe on North Main Street in Yarmouth and will continue to progress toward Great Western Road. The detour located at the intersection of White's Path, North Main Street and Great Western Road will be removed.
- Crews will continue installing pipe on Great Western Road in South Dennis working south.
- A second crew will continue to install pipe ahead of the above crew on Great Western Road in South Dennis working south
- Crews will continue installing pipe on Highbank Road in Dennis east of the Bass River Bridge toward Route 134.
- A Crew will begin installing pipe on Depot Street in Harwich between Great Western Road and Main Street. Working in conjunction with the Harwich Police department, traffic will be detoured away from Depot Street from the intersection of Main Street and Queen Anne Road. Traffic will also be detoured away from travelling north on Depot Street from Great Western Road in Harwich. Local residents and businesses will have access to their properties as directed by police detail officers.
Road signage has been installed in order to inform residents and travelers of possible delays in the affected areas.
All anticipated construction work is weather permitting. Questions regarding decisions on weather-related matters should be directed to Bill Ciocca at 508-726-0197 or by email at [email protected]
This notice is meant to inform you of the expected locations and activities of the Mid Cape Gas Main Replacement project construction crews in your town. Any changes to the expected construction plan will be communicated to you as soon as possible.
Any questions regarding the Mid Cape Construction project should be directed to the following people: Larry McGrath at 617-894-3192 or by email at [email protected]