Immediate opening, apply today...
From Recovering Champions...
Recovering Champions, Inc. is a comprehensive treatment program specializing in substance abuse and co-occurring disorders. To give our clients the best chance of recovery, we offer a structured yet personalized approach that fosters life-changing experiences of hope and freedom.
We support each of our clients through a warm, encouraging, and vibrant safe space on beautiful Cape Cod, which helps each member of our community to develop lasting relationships, define long-term goals, and achieve ongoing success.
- Administrative management, participation, and leadership with the multi-disciplinary treatment team.
- Supervision of clinical staff, clinical intake assessments, intake coordination, insurance pre-certifications, ongoing utilization management, and oversight of RCI’s daily clinical operations.
- Provision and oversight of individual therapy, group facilitation, family therapy, and coordination of care with other members of the client’s referring treatment team.
- Discharge and Aftercare planning.
- Intensive case management, with detailed and timely documentation.
- Treatment planning in accordance with company and managed care guidelines.
- Ability to establish rapport and willingness to engage with clients in an authentic way.
- Capacity to function well within a team in a fast pace environment.
- Creativity, compassion, and sincere dedication to treating this population.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop policies for the center that ensure regulatory compliance and high quality of care.
- Set and monitor productivity level of staff to ensure delivery of services in a timely manner.
- Maintain budgeted daily census.
- Provide direct clinical supervision to clinical staff that results in a high quality of care and compliance with record keeping requirements.
- Recommend appropriate action or review of any clinical staff member whose performance does not meet expectations.
- Ensure continual growth of the center by coordinating marketing and staff recruitment efforts.
- Promote the success of the counseling program through fostering and maintaining referral sources.
- Make clinical decisions in the context of program goals and philosophy.
- Respond appropriately to patient crises.
- Complete diagnostic evaluations and treatment plans accurately, and in a timely manner.
- Provide competent case management.
- Ensure continual growth of clinical program through effective selection and development of staff.
- Ensure compliance with all DPH BSAS and Joint Commission standards.
- Manage QA/QI for clinical services and documentation.
- Complete 10 open/10 closed chart reviews/audits monthly with a biweekly summary and set benchmarks with ED for ongoing excellence.
- Manage clinical programming and curriculum to include cutting edge practices and to ensure client engagement and satisfaction.
Current state licensure: LICSW, LMHC, Ph.D. preferred. 5+ years of clinical experience in a behavioral health program setting is required.
Work Location is based in East Falmouth, MA on Cape Cod. Viable candidates must be in daily commuting distance.
Pre-employment drug testing and CORI check are required.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply To This Job
To apply for this job, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with "Job Application: Clinical Director" as the subject line.