For income eligible senior citizens...
Elder Services of Cape Cod and the Islands, Inc. will be distributing coupons for individuals who are low income (individuals who qualify for programs such as Food Stamps, Mass Health, fuel assistance) 60 years of age or older, for the purchase of produce at local Farmer’s Markets in Barnstable, Dukes and Nantucket Counties. The Federal Grant from the Department of Agriculture provides coupons, worth $25.00. There are a limited number of coupons available. Coupons are available beginning Monday July 9th, on a first come first serve basis at the following Elder Services Senior Nutrition sites in Barnstable County, Monday through Friday, 10am to 12:00pm.
- Barnstable Senior Center, 815 Falmouth Rd, Hyannis (508) 790-2746
- North Falmouth Congregational Church, 155 Old Main Rd., North Falmouth (508) 563-2182
- Brewster Council on Aging, 1673 Main St., Brewster, (508) 896-5070
- Chatham Council on Aging, 193 Stony Hill Rd., Chatham, (508) 945-1783
- Dennis Council on Aging, 1045 Route 134 South Dennis, (508) 385-5709
- Falmouth Housing Authority, 115 Scranton Ave., Falmouth, (508) 544-4198
- Harwich Community Center, 100 Oak St., Harwich (508) 430-1991
- Mashpee Council on Aging, 26 Frank E. Hicks Dr., Mashpee (508) 477-0910
- United Methodist Church, 73 Main St., Orleans (508) 255-9871
- Sandwich Housing Authority, 20 Tom’s Way, Sandwich (508) 888-2965
- The Fleet, 2207 Route 6, Wellfleet (508) 349-2658
- Yarmouth Senior Services, 528 Forest Rd., Yarmouth (508)398-5060
In Nantucket County:
- Elder Services, 144 Orange Street, Nantucket (508) 228-4647 Monday through Friday 9am to 2pm
In Dukes County:
- Elder Services, 1 Hospital Road, Oak Bluffs (508) 693-4393 Monday through Friday 11am to 1pm.
Please see Elder Services Nutrition Site Coordinator at each location for coupons and information on participating markets.
You do not have to be an Elder Services’ consumer to receive this benefit.