More outstanding local students...
Merrimack College recognizes local students who have achieved Dean's List for Spring 2018.
- Patrick Dettinger-Klemm of Centerville (02632)
- Alyssa Gilooly of East Sandwich (02537)
- Matthew Hemeon of Harwich Port (02646)
- Brittany Martini of Mashpee (02649)
- Daniel O'Brien of Barnstable (02630)
- Lauren Persson of Barnstable (02630)
- Riley Sorenson of Sandwich (02563)
- Michael Walen of South Chatham (02659)
- Alexandra Wolf of Bourne (02532)
- Miranda Belanger of Centerville (02632)
- Maria Costa of Mashpee (02649)
- Norway Dolan of Mashpee (02649)
- Stephanie Jones of North Falmouth (02556)
- David Coakley of Pocasset (02559)
- Caroline Ells of Centerville (02632)
- Colton Robinson of Nantucket (02554)
- Holly Shanahan of East Falmouth (02536)
- Dalton Smith of South Chatham (02659)
One of only two Catholic Augustinian colleges in the U.S., Merrimack College is a coeducational institution with more than 4,000 undergraduate, continuing education and graduate students from 34 states and 36 countries, comprising schools of liberal arts, science and engineering, health sciences, education and social policy, and business. The college's 220-acre campus is approximately 25 miles north of Boston in North Andover and Andover, Mass. Merrimack is a Master's Colleges & Universities/Medium Programs institution in the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education.