Pocasset House Fire Sends One to Hospital

Chimney fire spreads to structure...

Bourne Firefighters IAFF Local 1717 reports a chimney fire at a home on Navajo Road.

Joint Base Cape Cod and Wareham Fire Departments responded under mutual aid.

The fire reportedly extended into the attic

All occupants were safely evacuated but one person was transported to Falmouth Hospital for evaluation.


CapeCodToday.com welcomes thoughtful comments and the varied opinions of our readers. We are in no way obligated to post or allow comments that our moderators deem inappropriate. We reserve the right to delete comments we perceive as profane, vulgar, threatening, offensive, racially-biased, homophobic, slanderous, hateful or just plain rude. Commenters may not attack or insult other commenters, readers or writers. Commenters who persist in posting inappropriate comments will be banned from commenting on CapeCodToday.com.