Men and women from all walks of life, all levels of experience...
The Pause A While facility in Orleans (Courtesy photo)
Pause A While Inc, a 501 (c) 3 in Orleans, dedicated to the on-going recovery from addiction and alcoholism through 12 Step meetings, is pleased to announce the creation of a stellar Advisory Board.
Atty. Bruce A. Bierhans reached out to Pause A While, eager to help, and within weeks had assembled a board of men and women from across Cape Cod. These generous volunteers come from all walks of life, with business and nonprofit experience, who without hesitation said yes to helping stem the tide of the addiction crisis we find ourselves in on the Cape. Pause A While is so very grateful to them for stepping up.
- Atty. Bruce A. Bierhans, Chair
- Lori Meads, CEO Seamen's Bank
- Mary Lenihan, VP, The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod
- David Willard, CC5, Retired
- Sarah Swain, CEO, Cape Wellness Collaborative
- Holly LeBart, Beachcomber and Live for Lou
- David Troutman, Scargo Cafe, and Calmer Choice
- Martha Gordon, Recovery 349
- K.C Myers, Editor, Provincetown Banner
- Steve Garran, Garran CPA
- Scott Kerry, Kerry Ins. and Cape Wellness Collaborative
- Chief Scott MacDonald, Orleans PD
- Lisa Guyon, ED, WE CAN
- Alisa Galazzi, CEO, Housing Assistance Corporation (HAC)
- Cindy Horgan, ED, Cape Cod Children's Place
- Chief Rich Pauley, Wellfleet Fire Dept
- Sarah Colvin, Cape Media News
- Cape Cod Five, TBA