Falmouth - One Person Treated for Smoke Inhalation After Small Fire

Fire started in a shrub outside garage...

Falmouth Fire/Rescue personnel responded to a Maccini Way home Sunday morning after a shrub caught fire outside the attached garage.  The resident had put out the fire but fire crews verified it hadn't extended into the attic.

The resident was treated for smoke inhalation at the scene.


CapeCodToday.com welcomes thoughtful comments and the varied opinions of our readers. We are in no way obligated to post or allow comments that our moderators deem inappropriate. We reserve the right to delete comments we perceive as profane, vulgar, threatening, offensive, racially-biased, homophobic, slanderous, hateful or just plain rude. Commenters may not attack or insult other commenters, readers or writers. Commenters who persist in posting inappropriate comments will be banned from commenting on CapeCodToday.com.