No Injuries Reported in Falmouth Nursing Home Fire

Bathroom ceiling fan caught fire...

Falmouth, MA _ Falmouth firefighters responded to the report of a fire at the Royal Megansett Nursing home on County Road Saturday night.  Reports indicated that a bathroom ceiling fan had caught fire.  

A second alarm was struck as crews checked for extension into the structure.  Residents were no evacuated, as the area of the fire was able to be isolated.  

There were no injuries reported in the 9:30 p.m. incident.


CapeCodToday.com welcomes thoughtful comments and the varied opinions of our readers. We are in no way obligated to post or allow comments that our moderators deem inappropriate. We reserve the right to delete comments we perceive as profane, vulgar, threatening, offensive, racially-biased, homophobic, slanderous, hateful or just plain rude. Commenters may not attack or insult other commenters, readers or writers. Commenters who persist in posting inappropriate comments will be banned from commenting on CapeCodToday.com.