8 males and 1 female referred...
From the office of Barnstable County Sheriff James Cummings:
Through the BCSO’s partnership with the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement Office and specially trained Sheriff’s deputies, the following Barnstable County Correctional Facility inmates have been identified as likely residing in the United States without authorization and the BCSO has provided information on these individuals to ICE for further action.
All questions related to the immigration status of any individuals referred by the BCSO should be addressed directly to the Immigrations & Customs Enforcement in Boston: Email: [email protected] or Phone: (781) 359-7500
- 22 year old male of Iraq @ BCCF 11/22/19: A & B family/Household Member
- 24 year old male of Cape Verde @ BCCF 11/25/19 – present: Rape Of Child
- 30 year old male of Brazil @ BCCF 11/12/19: Assault To Intimidate, Assault On Family / Household Member
- 34 year old male of Brazil @ BCCF 11/8/19 – 11/25/19: Drug Possession Class B (x2), Possess To Distribute Drug Paraphernalia, Unlicensed OP of MV, Lights Viol
- 56 year old male of Dominica @ BCCF 11/4/19 – 12/3/19: Bomb/Hijack Threat with Serious Public Alarm, Threat To Commit Crime
- 41 year old male of Lebanon @ BCCF 11/21/19 – present: Larceny Over & $250, Firearm w/o FID Card, Subsq. Offense(x3), Firearm, Store Improper (x2)
- 61 year old female of Brazil @ BCCF 11/22/19 – present: Assault with Dangerous Weapon (x3)
- 35 year old male of Italy @ BCCF 11/20/19 – 11/21/19: Conspiracy, Larceny Over $250 by Single Scheme, Utter False Check
- 25 year old male of Jamaica @ BCCF 11/22/19 – present: Threat To Commit Crime