Two Men Transported Following Early Morning Fire in Bourne

Wood stove may have been cause...

A 2 a.m. house fire in Bourne sent two occupants to the hospital, one suffering burns.

Fire officials speculate that the fire was caused by a wood stove on the first floor.  The fire remains under investigation.

See on-the-scene coverage from Channel 5 News here.


CapeCodToday.com welcomes thoughtful comments and the varied opinions of our readers. We are in no way obligated to post or allow comments that our moderators deem inappropriate. We reserve the right to delete comments we perceive as profane, vulgar, threatening, offensive, racially-biased, homophobic, slanderous, hateful or just plain rude. Commenters may not attack or insult other commenters, readers or writers. Commenters who persist in posting inappropriate comments will be banned from commenting on CapeCodToday.com.