Five inmates referred...
Barnstable County Sheriff James Cummings
From Barnstable County Sheriff James Cummings...
Through the BCSO’s partnership with the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement Office and specially trained Sheriff’s deputies, the following Barnstable County Correctional Facility inmates have been identified as likely residing in the United States without authorization and the BCSO has provided information on these individuals to ICE for further action.
All questions related to the immigration status of any individuals referred by the BCSO should be addressed directly to the Immigrations & Customs Enforcement in Boston: Email: [email protected] or Phone: (781) 359-7500
- 27 year old male of Germany @ BCCF 1/29/20 – present: Distribute Class A Drug, Possess Class B Drug, OP MV w/License Susp.(x2)
- 28 year old male of Santiago, Chile @ BCCF 1/10/20: Possess Large Capacity Firearm (x2), Store Improper Large Capacity Firearm, Possess Firearm Without FID Card & Possess Ammunition Without FID Card
- 34 year old female of St. Petersburg, Russia @ BCCF 1/9/19 – 1/17/20: OP MV with License Suspended
- 40 year old male of Jamaica @ BCCF 1/26/20 – 1/27/20: Attempted Murder, Assault on Family/Household Member, Strangulation/Suffocation & Assault w/Dangerous Weapon
- 20 year old male of Jamaica @BCCF 10/15/19 – present: A&B, Accost/Annoy Another Person x2