Complete your Master of Public Administration conveniently at Barnstable Town Hall...
Suffolk University is bringing their popular Master of Public Administration program to Barnstable Town Hall.
Highlights of the program include:
- 10 courses offered starting in Fall 2020 for five semesters
- Graduates of the Moakley Center for Public Management at Suffolk University-MMA Public Management Certificate eligible to waive up to four MPA course requirements previously fulfilled in certificate programs
- Saturday classes to accommodate working professionals
Information sessions are scheduled as follows:
- February 26th at 4:30 p.m. in Brewster Town Hall
- March 5th at 4:30 p.m. in the Bourne Veteran's Memorial Community Building
Learn more about this unique opportunity at one of the information sessions. Have your questions answered by Mark Forest (MPA '81) and MPA admission counselor Scott Carlson.