We may as well get the Super Bowl stuff rolling.
You want to start shopping now if you intend to carry out the Sloppy Roethlisburger for your Super Bowl party. It doesn't look that fun to cook, either.
Imagine subjecting yourself to 20 pounds of bacon, 13 pounds of ground beef, 11 pounds of sausage, 10 pounds of bun, and a veritable Matterhorn of cheese. We're talking about a meat hammer of a 50-pound, 138,226 calorie "Sloppy RoethlisBurger" that rocks your digestive system with the monster-truck-force of 8,452 grams of fat.
Wait... there's more!
- Bad Ass Bun: 177 grams of fat, 14, 200 calories
- Bacon Beef Patty: 5300 grams of fat, 75,765 calories
- Drippy Cheese Burger Spread: 975 grams of fat, 11,700 calories
- Maple Bacon: 2,000 grams of fat, 27,800 calories
- Jack Daniels BBB "Sawse": 8,761 calories, injected into patty with "burger-infusing apparatus"
The stores are still open, and I'd suggest that you get to work.