It's strawberry season!
You just can't beat the sale prices on strawberries recently, so why not enjoy the bounty! Here are 20 things you can make with strawberries. Please feel free to add your ideas to the list, or to share any strawberry recipes of your own. I would love to know how ya'll use your strawberries :)
- Strawberry Cheesecake
- Strawberry Milkshakes
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Strawberry Sundaes
- Strawberry-Yogurt Popsicles
- Strawberry Freezer Jam *Recipe Coming Soon* :)
- Strawberries and Balsamic Vinegar
- Patriotic Strawberries- Dip berries in white chocolate 3/4 way up, then immediately dip in blue sprinkles 1/2 way up. Easy red, white, and blue for your patriotic themed party this year!
- Strawberry Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Strawberry Pie
- Strawberry Crepes
- Strawberry and Nutella Crepes :O
- Strawberries Romanov- Soak whole berries in vodka overnight. Cut in half lengthwise, roll in brown sugar, and dallop with sour cream!
- Strawberry Trifle
- Strawberry Pound Cake
- Strawberry Stuffed French Toast
- Strawberry Upside Down Cake
- Fruit Salad
- Strawberry Lime Rickey- Sooo Yum!
My favorite? Strawberries cut up, sprinkled with a little sugar. Simple, easy, affordable!
Happy Strawberry Season! The Savings Momma.