From the Monomoy All-Sports Booster Club:
Second Annual Monomoy Golf Tournament
Join us for a round of golf at Cranberry Valley Golf Course to benefit the Monomoy All-Sports Booster Club
The Monomoy All-Sports Booster Club is committed to providing supplementary financial support for the various athletic activities at Monomoy Regional High School. The Monomoy All-Sports Booster Club believes that students develop a strong sense of pride in themselves and their schools by participating in athletics. Student athletes enhance their physical and mental well-being while developing life skills such as leadership, team work, appreciation of different abilities, social interaction skills, a sense of belonging as well as many other skills. All of the proceeds from this event will benefit the student athletes at Monomoy Regional High School.
The objectives of the Monomoy All-Sports Booster Club are:
1. Develop an organization with an active and involved membership that is concerned with the total athletic program and all of its participants regardless of sex, race, socio-economic status or chosen sports activity.
2. Promote school spirit and sportsmanship and encourage attendance at all Monomoy Regional School District (MRSD) athletic events.
3. Encourage and support MRSD student athletes.
4. Raise funds to provide supplementary financial support for the various athletic activities at MRSD.
5. To lend support to the MRSD Athletic Department and the MRSD Athletic Director.
We appreciate your support and participation in our mission. We look forward to seeing you October 8th for golf, food and fun, all to benefit the student athletes of Monomoy Regional High School. Remember that your entry fee may be tax-deductible: Tax ID 81-4866447
The Monomoy All-Sports Booster Club