Electrical Panel Fire at Harwich Home Sunday Morning

No injuries reported...

Harwich firefighters responded to 1044 Oak Street Sunday morning with a report that the basement was filling with smoke.  

Firefighters discovered that the electrical panel was on fire.  The fire was knocked down quickly and one resident was evaluated for smoke inhalation.

No further information is available at this time.


CapeCodToday.com welcomes thoughtful comments and the varied opinions of our readers. We are in no way obligated to post or allow comments that our moderators deem inappropriate. We reserve the right to delete comments we perceive as profane, vulgar, threatening, offensive, racially-biased, homophobic, slanderous, hateful or just plain rude. Commenters may not attack or insult other commenters, readers or writers. Commenters who persist in posting inappropriate comments will be banned from commenting on CapeCodToday.com.