And so it came to pass...
And so it came to pass that recreational marijuana shall be legal in the Bay Colony.
I mean, seriously, DUDE!!!
Now we will find out the rest of the story.
- Will the venerable garden clubs start growing marijuana in their flower beds?
- Will pot replace the cranberry or the Eastham turnip as the Cape's most famous crop?
- Will the Barnstable County Extension Service start offering advice on how to cultivate pot plants in our basements?
- Will the ladies' tea societies spice up their meetings with a bit of herb?
- How will the tourism industry cater to pot-craving visitors?
- Could this be the economic miracle the Cape has been awaiting?
- Is a free-flowing supply of weed enough to calm those dissappointed by the election results?
Stay tuned for continuing coverage if the smoke ever clears...
Your loving Cardinal Borgia.