Plymouth, Onset, Otis firefighters provide mutual aid to Bourne

Bourne fire started in garage, spread to house, no injuries reported

BOURNE - Firefighters battled a house and garage fire in the Sagamore Beach section of Bourne Tuesday afternoon, May 11, 2010,  around 5:30 p.m.

The fire began in an attached garage at the home and quickly spread to the house and brush near the fire.

Firefighters from Plymouth, Onset and Otis provided mutual aid to Bourne.

All of the occupants of the house reportedly escaped safely from the residence.

There were no reported injuries.

Photos by David G. Curran.

CapeCodToday.com welcomes thoughtful comments and the varied opinions of our readers. We are in no way obligated to post or allow comments that our moderators deem inappropriate. We reserve the right to delete comments we perceive as profane, vulgar, threatening, offensive, racially-biased, homophobic, slanderous, hateful or just plain rude. Commenters may not attack or insult other commenters, readers or writers. Commenters who persist in posting inappropriate comments will be banned from commenting on CapeCodToday.com.