CORD is seeking students for its Transitional Internship Program (TIP). Spring Session now enrolling.
CORD is now enrolling students for TIP. The program is open to students who are...
• Currently attending high school and on an IEP or 504 Plan;
• Committed to working a paid internship;
• Committed to attending pre-employment skills training; and
• Have no prior work experience
Some of the requirements:
Students must enroll with Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission (MRC) before beginning TIP and must be referred by their VR counselor or have the approval of their VR counselor to participate.
• Individuals under 18 must have their parent or guardian’s permission to enroll.
• Individuals must possess appropriate identification, such as a Social Security card, birth certificate, state ID or student ID for government forms.
• Individuals must agree to undergo a CORI check through the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
• Individuals must attend all skills training sessions sponsored by CORD.
• Individuals must be willing to work a specific set schedule.
Anyone interested may call John Lundborn at 508-775-8300.