Blood collected here, stays here...
Cape Cod Hospital and Falmouth Hospital are in urgent need of blood donations, and numerous blood drives are being held across Cape Cod in November to benefit Cape Cod Healthcare.
Cape Cod Hospital and Falmouth Hospital must have at least one week’s worth of blood on hand at all times. Since each unit collected or purchased will only last between 35 to 42 days, it is a constant challenge to maintain sufficient supply.
The majority of this month’s blood drives will be held in the CCHC Blood Mobile, which is located in the parking lot of sponsoring businesses and organizations. All blood collected at CCHC Blood Drives stays on Cape Cod to help our families, friends and neighbors.
All those who donate during the month of November will receive a Cumberland Farms gift card.
Walk-ins are welcome at all blood drives. To make an appointment to donate blood, please visit www.capecodhealth.org/giveblood or call 508-86BLOOD.
October 2017 CCHC Blood Drives
- Nov. 3: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., Cape Cod Five, 2745 Main Street, Brewster
- Nov. 6: 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Wendy’s Hyannis, 554 Iyanough Road, Hyannis
- Nov. 7: 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Cape Cod Hospital, Lorusso Board Room
- Nov. 8: 12 noon to 6 p.m., Our Lady of Victory Church, 230 South Main Street, Centerville
- Nov. 10: 12 noon to 6 p.m., Marine Masonic Lodge at John Wesley Church, 270 Gifford Street, Falmouth
- Nov. 12: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., Our Lady of Mt. Carmel, 230 Bonney Street, New Bedford
- Nov. 15: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Pope John Paul II High School, 120 High School Road, Hyannis
- Nov. 16: 10 noon to 4 p.m., Harwich Community Center, 100 Oak Street, Harwich
- Nov. 17: 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Hyannis Elks, 852 Bearses Way, Hyannis
- Nov. 20: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Cotuit Federated Church, 40 School Street, Cotuit
- Nov. 21: 12 noon to 6 p.m., Sandwich Chamber of Commerce Blood Drive at Stoneman Outpatient Center, 2 Jan Sebastian Way, Sandwich
- Nov. 22: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Mid Cape Home Centers, 465 Route 134, Dennis
- Nov. 28: 12 noon to 6 p.m., Mashpee Library, 64 Steeple Street, Mashpee
- Nov. 29: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Cape Cod Museum of Natural History, 869 Route 6A, Brewster
- Nov. 30: 12 noon to 5 p.m., Chatham Community Center, 702 Main Street, Chatham