The Bourne Veterans Memorial Community Center will be open on Tuesday, September 4, 2018.
Below are some events happening at the Bourne Senior Center this September:
* Hearing Screenings with Mass Audiology, September 12th from 9:00-1:00 call Senior Center for appointment
* Mobile Dental Hygiene Services, September 25th from 10:00-3:00 call Mobile Dental for appointment or information 508-827-6725
* Never Stop Learning, September 17th at 1:30 the topic "Immigration Past & Present"
* Commemorating Our History, September 14th at 10:30 the topic "America's Subs and Sunken Ships"
* Fall Walking Program sponsored by VNA Cape Cod, September 11th - November 1, contact VNA of Cape Cod for more information 508-957-7423
* Dancing with Karen, learn different styles of dance, Wednesdays at 11:30 am, contact the Senior Center for more information
* AARP Driver Safety Course, September 17th from 10:00-3:00, $15 AARP Members, $20 Non-Members, call the Bourne Senior Center to register