Winter Classes, brought to you by Sandwich Arts Alliance, will be held at the Sandwich Public Library as well as at artists’ studios around town beginning January 22nd. Classes run five to six weeks and in addition to the adult program, there are opportunities for youth ages seven though teens for home schoolers and after school enrichment.
Returning favorites include:
· Pastels with Betsy Payne Cook
· Ms. Hannah’s Drawing Class for ages 7-14, Draw Your Story
· Steve Gregory’s Learn to Play in a Band New Tunes for ages 9-13
New courses this season:
· Acrylics: Beginner and Intermediate with Patricia Short Holmes
· Beginner Drawing with Dianne Corbeau
· Watercolor Make-a-Date-to-Paint with Pat Mosca
· Art Sampler for Youth (7-14 yrs) with Hannah Bouvier
· Open Studio for the Teen Artists with Charity O’Neil
Classes offering a unique experience:
· Design and Paint with Watercolor and Gouache
· Intuitive Writing with Kathy Aspden
· Art Sampler: Intro to All Media for Adults
· Make Jewelry with Silver Metal Clay with Kim Rumberger
· Paint Night: Ladies Night Out with Donna Rockwell
· Painting Waves and Water in Acrylics with Chris O’Dell Ferguson
· New Ways with Acrylic Art with Gail Scannell
· What Comes Next? Improvisation for Adults with Karen Santos, now as a workshop.
· Printmaking: Carve and Print with Hannah Bouvier.
· Forever Card Paper Craft with Randi Lebar
· Creative Drama for Kids ages 10-13 with Karen Santos
Class descriptions and registration are available online now at www.sandwichartsalliance.org. Brochures are available at Sandwich Public Library in addition to other area libraries.