Nine inmates referred...
From the office of Barnstable County Sheriff James Cummings:
Through the BCSO’s partnership with the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement Office and specially trained Sheriff’s deputies, the following Barnstable County Correctional Facility inmates have been identified as likely residing in the United States without authorization and the BCSO has provided information on these individuals to ICE for further action.
All questions related to the immigration status of any individuals referred by the BCSO should be addressed directly to the Immigrations & Customs Enforcement in Boston: Email: [email protected] or Phone: (781) 359-7500
- 39 year old male of Mexico @ BCCF 9/12/19 – 9/24/19: Unlicensed Operation of a Motor Vehicle, Unregistered Motor Vehicle, uninsured Motor Vehicle & Possess/Use False/Stolen RMV Signature
- 32 year old male of Brazil @ BCCF 9/9/19 – 9/11/19: Failure To Comply w/Support Order
- 33 year old male of Bulgaria @ BCCF 9/13/19 - present: A & B w/ Dangerous Weapon, A & B-Pregnant Victim, A & B on Child w/Injury (x2), Animal Cruelty To By Custodian, Strangulation or Suffocation
- 39 year old female of U.K. @ BCCF 9/14/19 – 9/16/19: Failure to Return Leased Personalty
- 27 year old male of Jamaica @ BCCF 9/6/19 – present: A & B on Family/Household Member, Strangulation or Suffocation, Violate Abuse Prevention Order, Distribute Class A Drug, Possess To Distribute Class B Drug, Trafficking In >18<36 Grams Cocaine, Possess Class E Drug
- 49 year old male of Jamaica @ BCCF 9/3/19 – 9/4/19: Uninsured MV(Subsq. Offense), Operate MV w/Suspended Registration, Operation of MV w/License Suspended (Subsq. Offense), Speeding, Number Plate Violation To Conceal ID, No Inspection/Sticker
- 51 year old male of U.K. @ BCCF 9/16/19 – present: Assault with Dangerous Weapon
- 25 year old male of Honduras @ BCCF 9/6/19 – 9/13/19: OUI-Liquor
- 41 year old female of U.K. @ BCCF 9/6/19 – 9/6/19: Conspiracy To Violate Drug Law, Possess Class B Drug